Anxiety and panic attacks are characterized by oft-debilitating physical and mental symptoms including heart palpitations, rapid breathing, and body tremors as well as the strong sense of imminent danger even when there are no actual sources. These symptoms mimic the fight-or-flight response our bodies assume when faced with actual danger.
Just how debilitating can anxiety and panic attacks become in daily life? Just imagine this scenario: You are about to deliver a short speech in front of a small audience when you experience the sudden onset of an anxiety attack so strong you are literally rooted to the spot. You then run away and leave your audience hanging, so to speak. This is not just true in public speaking. You may suffer an anxiety or panic attack when you are riding a bus, driving a car, and even walking inside the mall. The recent bombing events add to your anxiety in crowded places, too.
Fortunately, there is a hope for your condition and it comes in the form of the Linden Method: Anxiety and Panic Cure e-book. Its author, Charles Linden, speaks from his personal experiences since he also suffered from the symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks before he discovered the method discussed in his e-book. Of course, the effectiveness of the methods discussed by Linden is also based on scientific evidence. Linden did his homework about the principles of behavior and cognitive therapy as well as theirpractical applications in ways that ordinary individuals with anxiety and panic issues can easily identify with.
The Linden Method e-book has the following major components:
- A comprehensive manual detailing the steps, tips and techniques you can apply in your everyday life in order to overcome your anxiety and panic attacks for good.
- A series of audio compact discs complementing the contents of the digital manual while also providing additional exercises including creative visualization exercises.
- Videos that complement the printed and audio components of the program; watch these videos to gain a deeper appreciation for the steps proposed by Charles Linden.
- Panic attack eliminator is an informative, useful and helpful technique to nip a potential panic attack in the bud.
A printable manual, audio compact discs, videos and panic attack eliminator – when all of these parts combine, the whole can, indeed, be greater than the sum of its parts.
Product Pros and Cons
From the abovementioned discussion, several pros and cons can be inferred including:
- The author has covered all the bases in the treatment of anxiety and panic attacks so much so that readers who follow his recommendations to the letter will observe significant improvements in their symptoms. In short, the method is effective!
- The cost of the self-help therapy program is reasonable, nay, affordable. In contrast, therapy sessions with a psychotherapist will run in the thousands of dollars.
- The Linden Method provides for a strong support system via a team of compassionate and competent psychologists who can be contacted by phone or by email.
- The Linden Method is all-natural so you need not worry about the side effects caused by medication.
If you don’t buy the e-book package, you are missing out on a useful method to cure your anxiety and panic attacks.